Jose Luis Hidalgo Hidalgo de Cisneros
- Application of different analytical techniques to the solution of real-world poblems.
- Development and evaluation of sample preparation procedures.
- Application of chemiometric techniques to electroanalytical and spectroscopic data.
- Development of new sonogel-carbon materials as a basis for the development of sensors together with carbon-paste electrodes and their application to the determination of environmentally relevant analytes.
- Electrochemical and structural characterisation of ceramic composite materials
- Potential of atomic spectroscopy in the analysis of real samples.
- Food quality control.