Enrique Martinez de la Ossa Fernández
- Study of the phase equilibriums of solids and liquids with supercritical fluids.
- Generation and encapsulation of micro- and nanoparticles from compounds of pharmaceutical interest using supercritical fluids.
- Supercritical extraction processes for obtaining compounds of industrial interest from byproducts and agricultural waste products.
- Production of vegetable oils for human consumption, or manufacturing of biodiesel through supercritical extraction and reaction.
- Obtaining of antioxidants, sweeteners, aromas and natural colouring for food through supercritical extraction of plants.
- Treatment of industrial wastewaters dumping by hydrothermal oxidation, both at sub-critical and supercritical conditions.
- Removal of sewage sludge by supercritical water oxidation.
- Removal of non water-soluble organics by oxidation in supercritical water.
- Energy exploitation of organic wastewaters and biomass by hydrothermal gasification
- Analysis, modeling, simulation and design of industrial processes with supercritical fluids.
- Hydrothermal gasification of organic waste for the production of gas fuel.